Monday, October 28, 2013

  Why - hello there <3

   I'm here to dust off this blog and show you the way to something that will be keeping me occupied during November. It's called "NaNoWriMo" - which is a month long novel writing initiative where I'm crazy enough to challenge myself to write 50,000 words. In one month. And, no, I have NOT gotten into Mother's sherry.

  http://www.tumblr.com/blog/stephskilescreations  -  My tumblr blog and the home to my daily .. tri-weekly .. updates. The story - a coming of age story about a pair of siblings who discover that there are timelines outside of their own. Drama ensues and lives are in danger - and, all in all, it'll be a fun read (and a fun month!) So - please - JOIN ME as I dive down this muddy rabbit hole into madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment